Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Task I Found Very Hard And Why

To be honest, I found that to stay focused in my studies is very difficult for me.. We all know that to be a better and successful person, of course we need a good educational background, being able to complete tasks in given time, self-independence, and etc.. Well that's for me, I don't know about you all..

I describe myself as a person who gets distracted easily.. Yes I am.. I admit it! Let say that I'm working on my accounting homework right now.. And then suddenly a bug coming from nowhere suddenly buzzing and flying all over my room.. Yeah! Once this tiny little insect starts disturbing my full concentration of doing homework, then that's it.. Crazy ideas are rolling in to my mind and thinking how can I get rid of this noisy unwelcome guest.. Assume that ideas are all have been applied.. And I need a break at least 5 minutes to be able to oriented my self back to my business.. No.. usually it takes more than that and frankly, time is moving so fast!


It would be 'great' if there's a music instrument especially guitar nearby.. Oh yeah 'great'! i really mean it.. Once I started plucking and made melodies from the guitar, there went my time.. So, basically, I found that I can hardly manage which task or work is the true priority as I always take things for granted.. Works that could be finished within 1 hour is taken lightly and ended up consuming one and a half hour.. well, that could be dragged on to 2 hours.. Believe me, this is true!

So that's a little bit bout myself


Okay, this is about how do I describe about studying here in KBU ___________________________________________________

Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) is very tiring course and yet interesting for me as I get the opportunity to learn new subjects that never came across in my mind back then when I was still studying in secondary school.. Economics, Computer Science, Accounting are certainly new and fresh for me as if I have no idea what are these things all about.. However, learning is a non-stop and everlasting task, so it's actually a good idea when I have the chance to learn all these stuffs..

Things like calculating profits and loss in a business, being able to predict how price can alter the quantity demanded for certain goods, what is the definition of USB? How it works? What makes it special than other electronic cables? Wow! Interesting isn't it? No doubt about it! It's definitely lovely and most likely its hard to describe as different person has different views on what are they actually stick on to..


With a smile ^___^

0 comments: