Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, What A Shame!


Have you ever been caught red-handed when you were doing nasty things to your friends, family or even your best buddies? Well, I did have one not so long ago. Back then in 2 and plus years precisely. Obviously, I’m not the type of person who is as straight as a die. To begin with, let me tell you how to situation went by and how I got caught. Hehe = P

I have the passion which I reckon as something totally different from the real manner of me, which is concealing my friend’s belongings. Well, this is not my fault, and neither the hands of me who were doing all those stuffs. But in this case, this is something I consider as a must-do because it was on his birthday, so, I need to do something in order to pull a prank to him. The idea was, I wanted to hide his belongings secretly and make him get hot under the collar for the whole day. To make a clean breast of it, I took the best things from all, his tie. Tie is a must-wear-or-else-you-die outfit in my secondary school. Everyone wears it, and you could see a prominent black sheep when one’s not putting it on. “Hey, we would get spanked very fiercely in front of the crowd y’know!” – I still remember the word coming out from a best friend of mine, and mind you I had seen twice myself. Do you have all the overall overview on what would come next? Yes, certainly the victim of my “innocent” act could burst a blood-vessel when he noticed that his tie is gone, consequently, a hard swing of rattan would seek his lovely buttock. On top of that, he would get humiliated in front of the decent audience, on the great morning of assembly.

Enough with the craps, the scene began after I performed my morning prayers, his habits were very much predictable, he would straight away go to have a breakfast first after worshipping. His belongings were left unnoticed on his bed, and with the devilish act of me, I went to his dormitory. Without further hesitation, I took his very ‘precious item’ very smoothly with no one noticing me doing that. (Jahat!) Hehe, guess what? Once I reached the door, I was caught red-handed by him. He saw me doing all those nasty idea, in fact, he acted as if nothing were happened and rushed to the dining hall like always on that morning, but the truth is he tailgated me from the beginning. Oh my goodness! There went my evil-doings and conversely I had a red in the face for the whole day with him. Damn!

I’m not a bad-person after all; something is securely preventing me from doing so. Cheers! ^_^

0 comments: