Monday, August 10, 2009

go gaga!

Things like gossips were very hot, it's like when you throw a bottle, inside were petroleum oil, into burning fire, it would become hotter and hotter and hotter.


It's not a good thing though, but I don't know why it spreads fast like a wildfire. Especially the bad ones. I don't remember when did I bump into this saying, "Life is totally confusing when you are not steering it well", neither did for this one, "Everything that happens has got a reason for it"

But, whatever happens, people like to jump into conclusion without knowing the fact that there must be some reasons behind it. It could have been something that might benefit the people in return. I don't know, maybe because present generations have watched too many bad news than good ones, experienced difficult times and never recover from it. Therefore, the value of believing deteriorates. People are becoming more selfish and sometimes take advantages from others.

Why are these happening? I really sad for what had happened to my friends, they were good students and as if not appreciating what the teacher has done to them. I know the fact that I'm not in their shoes, maybe I could have been more sarcastic and evil than what they are right now. I just don't know.................................................................................... why they guys are soo brutal.................................................

empty spaces are just for funs. Please ignore, I'm done with it.FULLSTOP.

0 comments: